Our New York City Meeting Rooms
Plan your next event, large or small, at The Muse Hotel. Our meeting rooms are named for Greek gods -our little way of keeping you inspired for that big work conference and adding magic to your social event.
We have 1,350 square feet of meeting space in five flexible rooms and can accommodate up to 100 seated guests or 120 for a reception.
Our meetings have distinctive flavor because all of our catering is done by our adjacent restaurant and wine bar, NIOS. Chefs Jarett Brodie and Jair Solis have a love for seasonal ingredients and use them liberally in their American regional cuisine (think grilled Arctic char and homemade fettucini). You can even reserve the restaurant's private dining room or entire dining room.
- Comprehensive multi-media, state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications support
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel and restaurant
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Small Groups Made Simple - Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks.
- Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
To learn more about booking our Meeting Spaces email email@example.com
Meeting Room Photos
Take a sneak peek at Muse from our lobby to our meetings and event space and our sleeping rooms.
Meeting Room Floor Plans
Review the descriptions of our New York City meeting venues and check the specific capacities per room.
Our definition of a small group is saving up to 30% on 6-25 guestrooms. Think corporate groups, weddings, reunions, and a girl's weekend away...
Distinctive catering for our Muse meeting rooms are provided by NIOS.