Be fit and stay well at The Muse Hotel
Fitness & Wellness at The Muse Hotel in NYC
Your wellness matters to us. Whether it's quiet stretching in the comfort and calm of your hotel guestroom or a stick-to-your-guns workout in our onsite, 24-hour fitness center, we give you what you need to maintain your healthy lifestyle on the road. We'll also spread around some feel-good vibes, for good measure.
Our well-equipped fitness center has everything you need to keep your workout routine (or try a new one - you're in New York City, after all). Available complimentary to guests 24/7 (guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult), it features:
- Keyed access
- State-of-the art cardio equipment: treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, Spinner® and exercise bikes, all with individual LCD television screens
- Free weights and bench
- Balance balls
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Hula hoops
- Room for stretching exercises and warm-up/cool-down
- Water cooler, clean towels, newspapers and magazines
- Headsets (for equipment televisions)
- A mirrored wall and artwork to keep you inspired
- Personal trainers available upon request
Each guestroom has a dedicated TV channel with special yoga, Pilates and core strengthening programs created especially for guests of Kimpton hotels. Yoga mats are available upon request, so you can put in a little flex time before you face your day. We want to help you keep your mind and body in balance for all the excitement ahead.
Time to get the kinks out. Our Front Desk is happy to book you an in-room massage. Therapists use natural ingredients, as well as deep tissue and Swedish techniques to tame tension. Let the moment of Zen come straight to you - no traffic, no taxis. Just "aah."
We'll help you get moving outside, too. The exercise lovers at our Front Desk put together some great neighborhood jogging and running routes (pdf).