Pet-Friendly Hotel Rooms in New York City
When we say we love pets, we're not just pawing for attention. The proof: Animal friends are welcome to share your hotel room at no extra charge. As one of New York City's favorite pet-friendly hotels, we accept any number of pets and don't impose size or weight restrictions.
What's more, Manhattan's only doggie playground, Canine Court, is close by. It's a 15,000-square-foot fenced area with an open field, obstacle course and other perks to get tails wagging. Also, hotel guests and their dogs are welcome to shop together at nearby Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany & Co. and Brooks Brothers.
Our special pet services, amenities and packages ensure your loyal companion has a happy and healthy stay.
Pet amenities & services include:
- Restful accommodations in our luxury guest rooms
- VIP (Very Important Pet) amenity delivered to your room upon arrival
- Pet bowls and a pet bed placed in your room for use during your stay
- Dog leash and plastic bags for dog walks around New York City
- Pet sitting, grooming, walking, massage and acupuncture services can be arranged through our concierge
Traveling With Your Pet? Your pets are part of the family so let's make sure we have everything ready for your visit. Use our pet registration form »
Meet Ginger, Director of Pet Relations
Our six-year-old Teacup Pomeranian loves Louis Vuitton, spa days and ahi tuna. Yes, we spoil her. But Ginger has a big job to do: She welcomes pet guests to The Muse Hotel and is happy to share her secrets about where to go and what to do with four-legged travelers. Okay, right, Ginger can't really speak. But she's barking this information, we swear.