Things to Do with Kids in NYC
Bring the kids to NYC and they'll remember their experience for a lifetime. They'll never forget the bright lights and that big-city feel. Countless museums, parks, zoos, and more will keep the whole family busy and keep the days full of those special “only in New York” moments.
Get the ball rolling by reading about our family-friendly packages, suites that make the perfect home base for your NYC adventure, and a handful of kid-friendly attractions that are all just a New York minute away.
Family-Friendly Rooms & Suites
- Large quantity of double-bedded rooms
- Rooms available in corner clusters of 2-3 rooms (call to request)
- Potential exclusivity of entire floor (call to request)
There's no shortage of kid-friendly things to do nearby. Here's just a handful:
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Empire State Building
- Museum of Natural History
- Circle Line Cruises
- Children's Museum of Manhattan
Amenities With Your Family In Mind
- Micro Kickboard scooters are available in two children’s sizes for complimentary use during your stay (along with Nutcase helmets). Ask our staff for details.
- Kimpton's custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are available seasonally (Spring & Summer) for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Forgot It? We’ve Got It! complimentary travel essentials